Details for New Albany Borough is accepting applications for a Part-Time Borough
New Albany Borough is accepting applications for a Part-Time Borough Secretary/Treasurer Quickbooks accounting software experience is required, good organization skills, and the ability to work independently with discipline. Duties include attendance at Borough Council meetings two times per month, monthly invoicing of the water/sewer services, recording payments & making bank deposits, entering & paying the Boroughs bills and processing the payroll for 3 part-time employees. All applicants should come to the New Albany Volunteer Fire Company's Social Hall, 134 Main St. on June 16th at 5:00 p.m. with your resume. If you have any questions, call the Borough at 570-363-2300 and leave a message. Candidate is not required to be a Borough resident.
- Exodus of election officials raises concerns of partisanship
- Many charges dismissed, dropped in civil rights march clash
- Southern Baptists meet amid controversy over leaked letters
- Bradford County Court News, June 13, 2021
- Property Transactions, June 13, 2021
- Marriage Licenses, June 13, 2021
- Birth announcements, June 13, 2021
- Winning auction bid to fly in space with Jeff Bezos: $28M
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!