- Firefighter who died in blaze was on elite Hotshot crew
- Senate OKs bill to loosen virus limits on restaurants, bars
- Judge declines to stay ruling on Pennsylvania crowd size
- State auditor: UC wrongly admitted well-connected students
- Pennsylvania nears launch of new health insurance website
- China's Xi: COVID reveals isolationism as a futile pursuit
- Ranked choice voting in Maine a go for presidential election
- Toomey supports Senate voting on Trump high court nominee
- Avery Douglas Boss, 22
- Mark R. Ciprich, 67
- Margaret C. 'Peggy' Babcock, 67
- Renee Valimont Kenyon, 58
- Gerald S. “Jerry” Ruger, 88
- Frederick James Isbell, 71
- Daniel Joseph Hackett, 64
- John Hoodak, 84
- Man with paper plate leads high-speed pursuit from Athens to Southport
- Guthrie prepares for local COVID-19 increases (free to read)
It's hard to believe that we're already a few weeks into the new school year. Time certainly does fly. With the COVID-19-related changes providing a different learning experience both in-classroom and through remote learning, we're curious to know: How's the new school year going for you or your children?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!