- Photos fuel concerns over in-custody death of La. Black man
- $1M bail cut for some held after protests of police shooting
- Why the ruling against Wolf’s COVID-19 restrictions faces long odds on appeal, explained
- Man gets 5 years for fatally punching fellow dog walker
- AP FACT CHECK: Biden distorts Trump's words on virus 'hoax'
- Pennsylvania court gives Democrats wins in mail-in vote case
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court sides with Democrats, extends mail-in ballot deadlines to three days after Election Day
- Brown, attorneys reach settlement in women's sports fight
- Frederick James Isbell, 71
- William George Harley Davidson, 22
- Muriel (Watkins) Shaylor, 87
- Cheryl Eddy Smith, 72
- Beau James Parker, 28
- Evelyn P. Stone, 98
- Wolf’s COVID-19 business closures, limit on gatherings unconstitutional, federal court rules (free to read)
- Hal C. Eighmey Sr., 72
- Robert F. Pond, 93
- Martha Brown White, 90
It's hard to believe that we're already a few weeks into the new school year. Time certainly does fly. With the COVID-19-related changes providing a different learning experience both in-classroom and through remote learning, we're curious to know: How's the new school year going for you or your children?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!