- Authorities: 2nd person dies after shooting in drug robbery
- Drug supplier linked to fatal 2017 overdose sentenced
- Official: Base shooter visited New York City before attack
- Police: Hunter killed in propane explosion
- Climate scientists try to cut their own carbon footprints
- Test Drive: 2020 Hyundai Accent
- Saints Peter and Paul Parish celebrates the sesquicentennial of the present church building
- Opening day of deer season 2019 Part I
The Pennsylvania Senate passed a measure that would raise the state minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $9.50 an hour by 2022 in November. The compromise bill of Gov. Tom Wolf’s plan to jump the state’s minimum wage from the national rate to $12 an hour immediately then progress to $15 an hour, will still have to pass through the House to be ratified, which is not expected.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!