Downbeat Percussion was one of the live performing groups taking the Foster Law Office stage to entertain Valley Arts4All attendees. They are performing to "Uptown Funk."
As featured on
- Editorial Roundup: Pennsylvania
- Melissa D. Avery, PhD, CNM, FACNM, FAAN Named New Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Midwifery & Women’s Health
- Expetitle and Nada Partner to Create a Next Generation Real Estate Experience
- IAB Brings on Content.23 Media as Exclusive Production Partner of the 2021 Podcast Upfront
- The Latest: Germany drops testing requirement for vaccinated
- Democrats have forgotten their Southern Manifesto
- Today in History
- US casinos match best quarter ever; post-COVID hopes rise
- Jaymz Maurice Altieri, 15
- Robert E. and Patricia A. Hepp, 81
- Richard 'Dick' Frank Weed, 76
- Tallis M. Roberts, 29
- Marion Weed, 86
- Beverly (Morgan) Seeley, 70
- Elizabeth “Betty” (Best) Morgan, 90
- Earl R. Waltemyer, 85
- Irene Helen Cornell Hall, 78
- Salsman enters guilty plea; resigns as Bradford County District Attorney
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!