The Bradford-Sullivan counties Special Olympics Pennsylvania program excelled at the recent state level Summer Games, June 6-8 at Penn State University. The delegation included 14 competitors for athletics (track & field, including competitive walkers) and six for swimming. The swim team won seven gold medals: three silver, one bronze and five ribbons. The 4x25 meter freestyle team came from behind to clinch the bronze. The athletics team earned 13 gold medals, 11 silver medals, seven bronze medals, and 10 ribbons. Eight members of the team formed two 4x100 meter relays, winning one bronze and one silver medal. In addition to the three days of competition, the Summer Games opening ceremony featured the traditional law enforcement torch run, bringing the flame from Pittsburgh to State College. On the second evening, the delegation attended a dance and ice cream social with 54 other county delegations to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Special Olympics Pennsylvania.
- FSO Awarded $31.2M EWOCS Task Order – ACS, By Light JV Supports Operation of World’s Only Combined Space Operations Center (CSpOC)
- Justices take up Pennsylvania's deadly force rules for cops
- Mortgage Coach announces integration with ICE Mortgage Technology enabling lenders to deliver accurate loan comparisons
- Pure Transplant Solutions, LLC and Oxford Immunotec, Ltd. Announce Exclusive Sublicense Agreement to Support Commercialization of Novel B Cell Measurement Assay for Early Detection of Tissue Injury and Prevention of Organ Rejection
- Sales Boomerang adds ‘Previous Alerts’ to facilitate better-informed conversations between mortgage advisors and prospects
- ACES Quality Management Partners with Financial Services RegTech Provider Winnow Solutions
- Data Science Proved What Pittsburgh’s Black Leaders Knew: Racial Disparities Compound Covid Risk
- Richard Wayne ‘Dick” Moss, 82
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!