- Chad Salsman resigns from Wyalusing School Board
- Firs and faith; Victory Church hosts 13th annual free Christmas tree giveaway
- Former drama director sentenced for sexual assault
- Bowling and friendship building: Bradford/Sullivan Counties Special Olympics hits the lanes
- Officials can't determine cause of massive Allentown fire
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- 'Pack the Bus' donations ready to help
- All 3,150 photos of Pennsylvania's heroes who died in Vietnam have been located
The Pennsylvania Senate passed a measure that would raise the state minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $9.50 an hour by 2022 in November. The compromise bill of Gov. Tom Wolf’s plan to jump the state’s minimum wage from the national rate to $12 an hour immediately then progress to $15 an hour, will still have to pass through the House to be ratified, which is not expected.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!