- No charges in Pennsylvania discarded-ballots case
- Ex-foreign correspondent reflects on risks for US reporters
- Transgender athletes look to changing of White House guard
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week
- Jailed kids-for-cash judge loses bid for pandemic release
- Jets hire 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh as coach
- Feds: Capitol mob aimed to 'assassinate' elected officials
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last executed under Trump
- Pennsylvania senator under fire after attending Capitol Hill protest
- Republican leaders in the Pennsylvania Senate want Congress to delay affirming Biden’s Electoral College win
- Nicholas Warner
- Susan L. Collister
- Unemployment boost hitting Pennsylvania claimants Jan. 12
- Joseph "John" L. Karpauitz, Jr.
- Edward Dale Parks, 69
- David Mosley, 60
- J. Richard “Dick” Kenyon
- Marilyn Eileen Winans Quiggle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Following events at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, along with other legislators, including Senator Bob Casey (D-PA), have called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked. Do you think President Trump should be removed from office?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!