A long-time resident of Troy, Ursula H. Fox passed away Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019, surrounded by the loving hearts of her family. Born April 16, 1939 in Pleasantville, New York, Ursula was preceded in death by her parents, Louise and H. Burton Ward. She was active in the Pennsylvania Council of Republican Women and served for 17 years on the Troy Board. Ursula is survived by her husband, Charles E. Fox, and her children, Beth and Mark Rothermel, Craig Marvin, Larry and Audrey Lines, and Tom and Betsy Bogert. Her family will remember Ursula as a loving and caring mother. Her friends will miss her laugh and her compassion to those whose lives she touched. In lieu of flowers, please donate via the Alzheimer’s Association tribute page in the name of Ursula Fox. A memorial service will be held in the future.
- US deaths from coronavirus surpass 100,000 milestone
- Editorial Roundup: US
- New York City now alone in state in keeping economy closed
- Mayor: Officer who put knee on man's neck should be charged
- Convictions, death penalty overturned in 2001 bar slayings
- Disney, SeaWorld announce plans for Florida parks to reopen
- Boeing slashes 12,000 jobs as virus seizes travel industry
- Lawmakers to question human services chief on jobless claims
Ground Game Podcast
Want the latest in #coronavirus political news? We’ve got you covered with @AP’s new podcast, “Ground Game: Inside the Outbreak.” Download and listen here: AP Podcasts/Ground Game
- Betty June Johnson, 72
- Bradford County COVID-19 cases up to 44 to date (free to read)
- Donna Darlene (Lee) Roberts
- Richard Eugene ‘Dick’ Teeter Sr.
- Going green (free to read)
- James W. Lane Sr.
- Paul O. Shapiro
- Lenore Lindstadt Waldmeyer
- Bradford County court news, May 24, 2020
- 'Let them be a light in this dark world'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!